Pastor Caught Having S*x with a Church Worker in Delta State (Photo)

A randy Nigerian pastor, John Edebor has been exposed by the wife after she caught him having s*x with a church worker in Warri.




Nigerian pastor, John Edebor was caught having sex with a church member

A Nigerian woman has narrated in tears how she caught her husband who is a pastor many times having s*x with a church worker. The man identified as Pastor John Edebor lives in Warri has been sleeping around with the church member identified as Ejiro.

Narrating the story to lawyer and right activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, she wrote:

"Please sir tell me what you will have me do. My name is Princess as you know already sir.

I was married to a man named Pastor John Edebor, we both live in Warri, Delta state. We have children together, but along the line I found out that the man was living with was not what he said he was.

I met John in July 2007 in Asaba, Delta state. Then, we both went to warri and from there I found out that what he told me about himself were lies, that was when I told him never to lie to me again if really he loves me.

In 2010 a lady called Ejiro came to the ministry, said that she was looking for a child, that someone introduced her to my husband who is a pastor to pray for her. From there my husband who is surposed to be a pastor to Ejiro began to sleep with her and that was how she left her husband's house and move over to her mother's place to stay. When she was not coming back to her house then her husband asked her family to come move out her things from his house.

Then after she began to come to my so-called husband who was supposed to be a pastor to her, but  unknown to me that he was sleeping with her. In 2013, this lady gave birth to her first child a girl, not too long her mother died. Then after in 2014 she gave birth to the 2nd child, a girl too, after then her mother was laid to rest. That was when my husband moved her from were they were living before to were we are for quick access to her.

It was in 2015 when she had her 3rd child, a boy who look so much as my husband, that was when people in the ministry began to talk and they started leaving the church one after the other. That was when I began my research about this lady and my husband.

Then, I began to see love text messages from Ejiro to John, which I have some of it in my phone.

In 2016 March 15, I caught my husband with Ejiro in our own house when he was about to make love to her, then I walked up to the both of them, that was when I passed out. After I regain myself, then I asked my husband what just happened. Do you know what he told me sir, that what ever his doing with Ejiro is an order given to him by God, that his carrying out.

That God told him to be sleeping with Ejiro, taking care of her as a husband would take care of a wife for 20 years. Then I asked after 20 years what will happen. Then he answered me and said to me God will tell me what to do with her, but for now that's all I have to tell you.

Then he went futher and said to me that God told him that we should not sleep in the same room again. And he should not eat anything that comes from me too.

After then I was called by someone that he is in Ejiro's house so I went there only for me to get there, my beloved husband was busy with Ejiro inside.

Then I was not myself anymore. Tears started dropping down my eyes. Seeing my husband on another woman, who was supposed to be a church worker but now a mistress to the pastor of the church."

No comments:

End of the road for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Due To Lack Of Sponsorship

Popular TV Quiz gameshow, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be going on a temporary hiatus, due to a lack of sponsorship. The show, whi...

Vicher Entertainment