15 Things Nigerian Men Say When Caught Cheating



1. ‘It’s the work of the devil’
It’s always the devil. We’re pretty sure the devil is tired of being blamed for Nigerian men’s actions.


2. ‘I’m sorry’
If you know what’s good for you, pack your slippers and run after the apology.

3. ‘It wasn’t me’
This one is wild. They suddenly claim to have an identical twin even when you have photo proof.

4. ‘I don’t know what came over me’
Another variation of the ‘It’s the devil’ excuse.

5. ‘She’s my cousin’

6. ‘She’s just a friend’

7. ‘It’s not what it looks like‘

8. ‘I don’t know who she is’

9. ‘It was an accident’
Yeah, you just magically fell into someone else v**ina.

10. ‘Please give me another chance’

11. ‘She seduced me’

12. ‘It’s your fault, you weren’t there for me’

13. ‘I still love you, she is nobody to me’

14. ‘It was a mistake’

15. ‘So you don’t trust me abi’

Top Posts Today

 Married Female Corps Member Caught Having s*x With Colleague In Gutter, Blames Cold Weather


 49 corps members sent back home from NYSC camp. Find out why


 “At Your Age What You Need Is A Calculator For Your Exams” – Nigerians Fire Back At Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter


 See What Two Final Year Female Students Wore To An Event (Photos)


 Nigerian actress who escaped from prison after death sentence recaptured


No comments:

End of the road for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Due To Lack Of Sponsorship

Popular TV Quiz gameshow, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be going on a temporary hiatus, due to a lack of sponsorship. The show, whi...

Vicher Entertainment