7 funny but annoying questions Nigerians are fond of asking

Nigerians are just funny set of people who can ask the most annoying but funny set of questions you can think of.


Nigeria man laughing  (The sheet)

Nigerian can ask the most annoying yet funny set of questions.


A good number of us have either asked or have been asked these question at some point or the other. A lot of times, some people ask questions that can make you want to ask them if they are okay. I mean, why should someone be asking you the obvious.

Well, as much as these questions can be annoying, the sarcastic answers that come with them makes them really funny and hilarious. Here are some really ones.

1. You see identical twins, and then you ask

Are you guys twins

McClure Twins  (Bra Perucci)

No, it's picmix.

2. Your friend calls you and asks, where are you? and you answered at the ATM, and he asks you again, what is happening there?

A man using the ATM  (Video Blocks)

I am photocopying money.

3. You're watching a movie and then your friend asks you

Are you watching a movie?

A guy watching a movie on his laptop  (Shutterstock)

No, I'm actually discussing with the TV.

4. I mistakenly cut my thumb with razor blade and then someone asks

Why did you cut yourself?

Cutting your fingernails  (Real men)

I have too much blood, I want to reduce it.

5. My long time friend sees me, and she asks me, is that you?

No, it's my mother when she was young.

Friends greeting each other  (ABC news)

6. You see a woman who just gave birth and you then ask did you just give birth?

A woman carrying her baby  (Science news)

No, I bought the baby from eBay.

7. Someone sees you leaving a place and asks, are you leaving?

A guy going somewhere  (Stocksy)

No, I'm practising how to walk.

No comments:

End of the road for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Due To Lack Of Sponsorship

Popular TV Quiz gameshow, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be going on a temporary hiatus, due to a lack of sponsorship. The show, whi...

Vicher Entertainment