Joke

My mum joined facebook last lastweek and this
eveningshe started complaining to me, shesaid:
"Akpos thisfacebook registration dey chopmoney
oh" "mummy I no understand... how?" I asked.
Shesighed and said: "Since weyI tell victory your
sister to register mefor facebook, na so-somoney I
dey spend"I was confused, I didn't understand what
my mum wastalking about. But after a while I got
aclue and then asked:"Oh ok, mummy na MB dey
chop your money?". She raised eye brows and said:
"ah Ocee which one be MB na? I hope say I no go
pay for that one oh,because I don pay 8k for
chatting permit, 10k for friend request fee, 3k for
posting fee, 6k for profile picture permit and this
evening again,your sister don talk say facebook
say make I bring 5k for international facebook
passport. Ocee I don tire, na so una dey spend
money for this thing?" Please what should I tell my
mum right now?

No comments:

End of the road for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Due To Lack Of Sponsorship

Popular TV Quiz gameshow, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be going on a temporary hiatus, due to a lack of sponsorship. The show, whi...

Vicher Entertainment