Charly Boy: "I do have my feminine side" eccentric star confirms

Area Father Charly Boy has finally opened up about those feminine traits he possesses.





The media personality was a guest on Adesuwa Onyenokwe's talk show, "Seriously Speaking". He also spoke about his tumultuous relationship with his late father and how he finally came around.


When asked about reasons why he cross-dresses, Charly Boy refuted that claim saying,

"I do have my feminine side. Like I asked you before this interview that "who do you want to interview? Charly Boy, Linda or the Odudu Bariba?"

I don't think you would like the Odudu Bariba because a lot of things can go wrong. Spiritual things, especially if the atmosphere if there's any witch here it will show up."

Mr Oputa is that ordinary regular guy that father, husband who is more or less a family kind of guy. Very boring, an introvert.

Mr Oputa is a shy guy. He hides behind Charly Boy."

No comments:

End of the road for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Due To Lack Of Sponsorship

Popular TV Quiz gameshow, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be going on a temporary hiatus, due to a lack of sponsorship. The show, whi...

Vicher Entertainment