10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging in Commercial S*x With 4 Men in Niger

A poor sachet water hawker in the northern part of Nigeria has been augmenting her earnings with prostitution as a result of poverty.
File Photo
A 10-year-old girl (name concealed) has been caught among four men having s*x in an uncompleted building at old Kwata of Suleja, Niger State.
According to a police source, the girl who hawks sachet water known as 'pure-water' meets the men daily to have s*x and in return they pay her between N100 to N200.
In a chat with The AUTHORITY, she disclosed that she started sleeping with men since when she was 8 years old.
“I started sleeping with men when I was eight years old. I use the money they give me and the one I get from my pure water business to sustain my parents and two siblings,” she said.
When asked how often she meets the men, she said it was on daily basis and returns home at 10pm. “I don’t sleep outside my home,” she added.
When asked, the men refused to give their identi­ties. The police source said the matter is still under investigation “and as a matter of fact, the little girl chose to engage herself into such act.
“She was not forced as we thought when we ar­rested them. It was during interrogation that it became clear to us that they had her based on her agreement with the four men.”

No comments:

End of the road for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Due To Lack Of Sponsorship

Popular TV Quiz gameshow, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be going on a temporary hiatus, due to a lack of sponsorship. The show, whi...

Vicher Entertainment